We have covered many FPS shooting games. This seems to be a premature game in terms of graphics but still interesting to play.
SCP: Site-19 mod is a mobile multiplayer SCP Foundation based game. Every round map is randomly generated & roles are random. So you never expect who you play as or who you gonna bump into.
The multiplayer-ness of this game is what keeps you engaged throughout the day. Yes, you read it right.
Plus the mod features of SCP: Site-19 unlocks every weapon and resources for you to make it buttery smooth to play.
If you are really excited to play this game, just download and install to get started.
How to Install SCP: Site-19 App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the SCP: Site-19 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SCP: Site-19 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SCP: Site-19 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
There are 6 classes in SCP: Site-19:
As of right now there are:
You can also play mini-games such as Escape SCP-087, Survive SCP-XXXX and etc. The developer has plans to add RP mode servers in the near future.