Simple: Intermittent Fasting is an android app, With this straightforward discontinuous fasting application with feast tracker and water tracker highlights, monitoring your dietary patterns and accomplishing weight reduction results has never been simpler.
Figure out how to quick and get more fit, get straightforward solid eating regimen tips with Simple – a dinner organizer and fasting tracker application with diet tracker, weight reduction tracker, and food and water tracker (indeed, you need to hydrate inadequate sums!) highlights.
Simple: Intermittent Fasting Features:
– Intetmittent fasting tracker;
– Weight loss tracker;
– Water tracker & drink water reminder;
– Nutrition tracker.
– Daily customized tips and life hacks
– Expert advice – Smart and flexible tracking
– Easy start/end to your fasts with one quick click, set fasting reminder
– A step-by-step guide to intermittent fasting
– Tips to develop a healthy eating habit
– Custom fasting protocols
– Easy-to-use meal journal for mindful eating
Fasting protocols in the Simple app:
– A fasting 16:8 timer (16-hour fasting, 8-hour eating), 5:2, 18:6, 20:4, 14:10
– OMAD – one meal a day
– Circadian Rhythm Fasting
How to Install the mod apk or Simple: Intermittent Fasting on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Simple: Intermittent Fasting from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Simple: Intermittent Fasting.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install