To gain air superiority over the battlefield, fly solo as a lone wolf or lead a fleet of acrobatic planes.
Climb into the cockpit of your favourite fighter plane, prepare to take off, and soar over the sky filled with gruesome dogfights!
Perform dizzying acrobatic moves, then lock on to the enemy and pull the trigger to take them out.
In this Sky Fighters 3D game, you can now become the almighty master of the skies!
Sky Fighters 3D Game Features
– More than 48 realistic missions, including air-to-air and air-to-surface battles
– Fly 10+ genuine planes with a variety of armaments to choose from.
– Stunning 3D graphics, simple controls, and engrossing gameplay
How to Install Sky Fighters 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sky Fighters 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sky Fighters 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sky Fighters 3D Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install