A new 3D battle RPG based on That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime!
You won’t want to miss this exciting new adventure featuring familiar and new characters from the series!
A new story by Fuse, the author of the original light novels! Shinsha, claiming to be Rimuru’s daughter, appears. What’s her connection to Izis, the “mirror land” witch? Will Rimuru and the people of Tempest survive Izis and her followers? Don’t miss Gabiru, who has ascended the Lizardman throne in mirror land, or Shion, who evolved after absorbing her fallen comrades’ souls. Their stories are unique!
Enjoy fully voiced cut scenes from Season 1 of the anime!
The vocal cast also lends their talents to battle voices and town interactions!
Create your own Tempest using the nation-building system!
Place your citizens’ homes, restaurants, blacksmith shop, laboratory, magic-enhancing facilities, and more.
Explore your town and interact with your citizens to learn about their daily lives!
3D battle command system!
The controls are simple: just pick your cards. But there’s deep strategic gameplay to enjoy as you learn to use original work abilities! Enjoy stunning finishing move animations that will transport you to the world of anime!
TenSura’s Predator and Great Sage systems deepen your experience!
The Predator system recreates Rimuru’s special skill Predator. Take advantage of it! If you’re unsure what to do next, the Great Sage system can help you out.
Animation and theme song!
“Phantom Lights” by Takuma Terashima!
Enjoy the anime’s theme song and animation by Eight Bit, the studio that created it!
How to Install SLIME APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the SLIME Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SLIME mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install