Swift Installer bundles what’s best with the Swift Substratum subjects, and accompanies its own installer and shading motor. You would now be able to introduce Swift Themes and change every little thing about it. Download and Install mod apk to use the full patched hack.
This app is developed by “Nishith Khanna”. The shading decisions are practically infinitive, as you can include your own cherished hex shading code for dull foundations and accents. Around 200 applications are presently themed.
ROOT requirement and supported systems:
• Root is required on AOSP-based custom ROMs, Nexus, Pixel, and OxygenOS (Oreo and Pie).
– As of now, the root is also required on all Samsung Pie devices except S9, S9+, and Note 9.
• Root is not required on Samsung Oreo.
We recommend this installer to users who plan to use Swift themes only. If you want to mix themes, you can use our Substratum themes.
Swift Installer Features:
• Themes are included.
• Color engine is included with infinitive dark color choices.
• An easy-to-use update system. No need to reinstall all the overlays for every update.
Samsung theming: The first install will require you to install all apps manually, and this means a lot of clicking. Once the first install is done, it will all be much smoother and faster due to our update system. There is a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, you’ll find it easy to use. Please note: for Samsung Pie, you have to enable the native Night mode from your device’s Settings.
OxygenOS theming: We base theming over the native OxygenOS dark theme, so the first thing you have to do is to switch to the native OOS Dark Theme: Go into Settings, then Display, then Theme: pick Dark, then tap OK.
How to Install the mod apk or Swift Installer on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Swift Installer from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Swift Installer.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install