Takeover is a constant methodology game where you order crews of units to shield your fortresses from foes and hold onto their structures to win.
For quite a long time the Rivadis Empire managed the mainland in its sparkle and greatness. Be that as it may, presently it fell into sorcerers’ hands and biting the dust. Time for Takeover has come!
Lead one of 3 countries in the fight for Rivadis. Every country has 5 kinds of crews, 3 sorts of fortifications and enchantment spells. Moreover, you can assemble gold mines, ranches to employ more crews, and monoliths to get more mana.
– Real-time methodology with crews
– 3 countries that you can handle (and an additional a Necromancers country)
– 5 crew types
– 3 spells and an incredible Grand Spell for every country
– Edicts – upgrdes that make your military more grounded
– 8 levels for every country
How to Install Takeover RTS APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Takeover RTS Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Takeover RTS mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install