Do you want to hear more Tank Tracks?
The second instalment of “Tank Physics Mobile” is now available!
(Please keep in mind that this is not a battle game.)
– System Requirements >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 or higher is required.
On a mobile device, we were able to construct a real-time physics simulation of tank tracks.
It was previously only achievable on high-end desktop computers, but it is now possible on mobile devices with a middle-class SoC.
A physics engine drives all of the track sections, suspensions, and wheels.
The realistic movement of the numerous tanks will keep you entertained.
[Working Tanks] Panther-G Jagdpanther Hetzer Carro Armato M13 Semovente da 75/18 Panther-G Jagdpanther Hetzer Carro Armato M13 Semovente da 75/18 Panther-G Jagdpanth
(In future versions, more tanks will be introduced.)
How to Install Tank Physics Mobile Vol.2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tank Physics Mobile Vol.2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tank Physics Mobile Vol.2 mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install