Have you ever wished that you could live Tate’s life? Live an amazing life! In Tate’s Journey, both single-player and multiplayer modes let you live Tate’s life in real time. To unlock vehicles, aircraft, helicopters, and MORE, collect coins! Unlock the characters Tate bro, Tate chick, and many more!
In single-player mode, drive your own distinctive vehicle; in multiplayer mode, compete with your friends while driving. Rise to the top of the leaderboard by collecting coins! This is your chance to see Tate’s world for yourself!
To unlock characters and cars, collect coins.
Unlock every car, including Porsche, Ferrari, and Bugatti! even unlock helos, jets, and more!
All characters, including Tate girl and Tate bro, have been unlocked.
Participate in coin-collection possibilities like the daily spin.
Reach your top speed, collect coins, and move up the leaderboard.
Get pumping and keep your frame! Go to the gym to advance!
The multiplayer mode is a new feature! Play live games against your pals.
Watch out for unique promo codes that open the doors to hidden vehicles and characters.
* Any comments? Use our contact form at devclied.com/contact or send us a tweet at devclied.
How to Install Tate’s Journey APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tate’s Journey Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tate’s Journey mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install