Your palace is going to be assaulted! Rush to the most noteworthy pinnacle and take out your Goliath… SLINGSHOT! Toss and throw knights, toxophilite, mounted force corps, and other Stickman heroes to the war zone. Coordinate the most grounded palace safeguard and have loads of fun playing Throw and Defend!
Your “well disposed” neighbors have sent armed forces to take a piece of your realm. Various spearmen, knights, and Goliath’s are showing up at the primary entryways of your palace! Try not to allow them to break in! Set your technique and toss ragdoll champions to stop the trespassers! They will not pass!
Order and update your stickman armed force! Make the fighters more grounded and open new kinds of archaic warriors to annihilate your adversaries quicker! Call the most courageous saints from the whole realm!
Why you will cherish this insane protection game:
– Challenging equilibrium
– Strong foes
– New TD experience
– One-finger controls
– Fun ragdoll physical science
Partake in the entertaining palace guard stickman game! Download Throw and Defend now!
How to Install Throw and Defend APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Throw and Defend Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Throw and Defend mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install