Tick Tock is an android puzzle game, This is a cooperative puzzle game for two players. Each player needs a copy of the game on their own mobile device to play. You can also play cross-platform. This game is a premium one but you can play this game for free by installing the mod apk.
This game is developed by “Other Tales Interactive”. Enjoy the adventures of the clockwork world. This game has great graphics with awesome sound effects. You will require the co-operation of another player in order to succeed in the game.
Tick Tock Features-
- You and your friend are trapped in a mystical clockwork world.
- Do brain exercises for free of cost
- Solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape.
- Cooperation is key as neither of you has the full picture
- Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
- A spooky multiplayer puzzle game with a brilliant hook
- The game is playable simultaneously on two screens, with half of the clues on one and a half on the other.
How to Install Tick Tock APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tick Tock Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tick Tock mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Tick Tock Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install