Vampires Dark Rising is a free-to-play text-based MMORPG game that introduces the tale, characters, and environment of a newly emerging Darkside world populated by vampires.
VDR gamers will discover gameplay characteristics and interaction features never seen before in this genre by utilising the innate functions of Android phones, taking the game to a whole new level!
Our vampire race was once subjected to a Great Purge.
These were the saddest days of our lives.
We were chased and destroyed for a hundred years.
We were compelled to hide since so many of us were turned to dust by hunters.
We eventually started to govern our existence by convincing humanity that we are a myth… that we don’t exist.
Only four bloodlines survive, and we are dispersed over the world.
Our true history is no longer known.
Bloodlines are at odds with one another.
Our history is a festering wound that has left so many of us in a state of flux.
Bloodlines dispute and covens turn on one another.
Our nature has devolved into a never-ending battleground.
Despite the fact that our Dark Trinity stayed silent among us, they have now discovered a dark dimension that gives vampires strength.
This burgeoning Darkside, it is said, thrives on our presence, supports our cruel ways, defends us, and embraces our mental sharpness.
They are currently gathering their progeny from all throughout the human realm in order to populate the new.
The surviving bloodlines are coming together, and you, vampire, have been summoned to join them.
Accept your invitation and rise to greater heights than you’ve ever imagined.
Demonstrate your worth to Caine, Lillith, and Andilaveris.
Ascend up… rise into legend by tearing out the heart of the past with the fist of the future!
Vampires Dark Rising Gameplay and Features
• Choose from four powerful and dangerous Bloodlines
• Align yourself with one of the three Dark Trinity, the creators of all vampires
• Master extraordinary capabilities exclusive to your bloodline through live PVP battle
• Embrace momentary death through live PVP conflict
• Find ancient Relics that provide temporary benefits
• Expand your Coven of buddies to improve your fight
In a game-wide Bounty system, become a rising hunter.
Participate in missions and clashes against Mission Bosses
Enslave humans to run your financial system
• Compete with your Coven in leaderboards
Gather a supply of consumables to utilise when the time comes.
Collect free Black Blood to pay tribute to your forefathers and get enormous rewards •
• Complete unique Black Blood Missions
Use your Black Blood to purchase extraordinary abilities.
• Enjoy almost math-free, easy-to-use management systems by sparring with the Dark Trinity 20 times a day for free loot.
• Play on many devices
• Purchase ground-breaking Addons that expand your experience
• Receive a Dark Mark to grow your Coven with real people
• Invite real friends to join your Coven via SMS or email
• In-game public Profile to socialise on the Rising
• View any player’s stats and in-game assets
• Built-in two-way blocking tools to keep out unwanted comments
• Always active profanity filters
• Speak to your entire Coven at once and reply individually
• Purchase Emote packs and Text Color Addons for fun socialising
• Use emoticons in your comment exchanges
How to Install Vampires Dark Rising APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Vampires Dark Rising Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Vampires Dark Rising mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install