This isn’t a stand-alone programme. To utilise it and make any modifications to the widgets, you’ll need KWGT Pro.
What constitutes a nice homescreen? Minimalist design or perhaps all the necessities at a glance? Velar mixes these two elements to produce a widget experience unlike any other.
Features include a modular and unified design that allows for easy widget combinations to suit your preferences, as well as easy modification via built-in global switches.
– time, date, and music information, among other things
– With each update, more features are added.
Install Kustom KWGT – How to use it Open the app and go to the sidebar menu and click ‘Load Preset’ – Choose the widget you want and save it – If the size doesn’t fit your screen, adjust it in the main widget menu’s ‘layer’ setting – Take a look at your homescreen in a whole new light!
This isn’t a stand-alone programme. To utilise the offered widgets and make any modifications to them, you’ll need KWGT Pro.
How to Install Velar KWGT APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Velar KWGT Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Velar KWGT mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install