Greetings from the Lost Lands!
A fantastical world filled with mysteries and peril awaits you!
The Wild Gunner is a special force member who, unfortunately, or fortunately, was transported to this world by a strange gate and found yourself alone in this world.
Fight your way out of this situation! Find your traveling companions! Save the New World and Rides to Victory on a Horseback!
– A plethora of guns and different types of equipment to collect and customize to suit your playing style.
An authentic Roguelike experience with a large number of random and unique powerups to combine and experiment with.
• A permanent death system with talent upgrades allows you to start each shooting round anew, but with greater strength!
– Explore and discover breathtaking worlds that have been meticulously created by each pixel – Simple to control and play; simply move your character and let him or her do the shooting!
– Increase your skill level! Increase the level of your abilities! Make your equipment as perfect as possible! And smash your way through hundreds of enemies who stand in your way!
How to Install Wild Gunner APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Wild Gunner Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wild Gunner mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install