WTMP is a useful android application that stands for “Who touched my phone?”, The application will record those who will use your phone using the front camera in the background mode, invisibly for the user. Download and Install the mod apk to use the premium unlocked hack.
You will see who, when and what did to your favorite device while it is not under your attention.
How does WTMP work?
1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device;
2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps);
3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on;
4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report;
5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud.
How to Install the mod apk or WTMP on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of WTMP from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of WTMP.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install